You are on the website markermeet.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website“), operated by our company
Miroslav Bartl, with registered office at Černého 521/21, Střížkov, 182 00 Praha 8
Corporate ID number: 76158799
Delivery address: Černého 521/21, Střížkov, 182 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic
Telephone number: +420776720923
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some parts of the website can be accessible only to registered users, who at the same time have an activated user account according to Article 2.2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
Protection of personal data
By the registration on our website you are providing us some of your personal data. Furthermore, using of the website leads to gaining, preservation and processing of additional data which we have access to. By entering your personal data and by using the website you are granting us the consent with processing and gathering of your personal data in the further stated range and for further stated purposes , until you make a statement of disagreement with such processing of your personal data.
Your personal data protection is very important to us. Therefore we deal with your personal data in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, particularly with Act no. 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “PDP Act“).
What are the personal and other data?
Personal data are the data which you are voluntarily providing us when completing the registration. Personal data means any and all information that identifies or can identify a specific person. Personal data, which you provide us during the registration, are particularly e-mail address and prospectively telephone number. The other personal data, which can be provided to us within our services, is photograph.
The other data which we automatically obtain in connection with using of the website are IP address, browser and device type, type of operating system, time and number of accesses of the website, device location, including specific geographic location (e. g. via GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi), information gained via cookie files and other similar information. Note that we can obtain the other data without registration.
How do we use personal and other data?
We use the data mainly to provide you with an access to your account and to make use of the website as easy as possible.
Furthermore, we use the data for communication regarding administration of your account and user support. Data can be used also for improvement of our services, including the use of an analysis of behaviour of users of the website.
The data can be used for business and marketing purposes, i.e. maintaining the database of users of the website and offering goods and services for an indefinite period of time. By subscribing the newsletter, you are granting a consent with receiving commercial communications by all electronic means.
The consent with receiving the commercial communications and an electronic mail for the purpose of direct marketing can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our contact e-mail address.
How do we administer and process your personal data?
We may authorise a third party with processing your personal and other data as a processor.
Obtained personal and other data are fully protected against abuse.
Personal data will be processed for an indefinite time period. Personal data will be processed automatically in an electronic form or non-automatically in a printed form.
To whom do we transmit your personal data?
We do not transmit your personal data to any other person. The exception represents persons involved in the provision of services.
What rights do you have in connection with the personal data?
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to information about their processing (information about the purpose of the processing, information about the sources of the data and information about the recipient). You will be provided with such information upon your request without undue delay. You also have the right to correction of your personal data and other legal rights related to the data.
We will remove your personal data from our database upon your written request. Note that by removing your personal data from our database we are no longer able to provide you with our services.
Should you believe that we or the processor perform the processing of your personal data contrary to law, you can:
- ask us or the processor for an explanation;
- ask us or the processor to remedy such situation. In particular, it may be blocking, correction, supplementing or liquidation of the personal data.
When protecting your personal data, we will accommodate your needs the most. However, if you are not satisfied with the arrangement, you have the right to contact relevant authorities, particularly The Office for Personal Data Protection (in Czech: Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů). This provision does not affect your right to contact with your incentive directly The Office for Personal Data Protection.
We may require a reasonable compensation not exceeding necessary costs for providing the information about processing of your personal data.
Supervision of personal data protection is carried out by The Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz).
Our company as well as potential processors are seated in the Czech Republic.
- What are the personal and other data?
Services of Google and cookie files
What are cookies a how do you express your consent with use of them?
Cookies are text files saved in a computer or other electronic device of every visitor of the website which allow an analysis of a manner of using the website.
Can you prevent saving the cookie files in your computer?
You can reject using the cookies files by appropriate setting in your internet browser.
Please note that when rejecting the use of the cookie files, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use all the functions of the website.
How does Google use data from the cookies?
If you are interested in how Google uses the data provided by us, you can find this information by clicking on the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps..
- What are cookies a how do you express your consent with use of them?
The content placed on the website (texts, photographs, images, logos etc.), including the software and these Terms, is protected by our copyright and may be protected by other rights of other persons. You are forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute or use for any purpose without our consent or consent of a copyright holder. In particular, it is forbidden to make available any photos and texts placed on the website either paid or free of charge.
The names and designations of products, goods, services, firm and company names can be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
How we will proceed when violation of copyright occurs?
In case of failure to observe the above stated prohibitions we will proceed in accordance with the Act No. 121/2000 Sb., the Copyright Act, as amended.
We as the copyright holder has especially the right to claim that the unlawful interference with our copyright be refrained from and require the removal of unauthorized copies of the protected content.
We also have the right to seek an adequate compensation for caused harm.
- How we will proceed when violation of copyright occurs?
Other relationships associated with the use of the website
- Note that by clicking on certain links on the website you may exit the website and be redirected to websites of third parties.
- We are not liable for errors originating due to interference of third persons with the website or due to its use contrary to its purpose. While using the website you cannot use any mechanisms, software, scripts or other processes which could have a negative impact on its operation, i.e. mainly interfere with the function of the system or unreasonably burden the system; further you cannot exercise any activity, which could allow you or a third person to unlawfully interfere with or unlawfully use the software or any other parts constituting the website and to use the website or its parts or the software in a way, that would be contrary to its designation or its purpose.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the website nor safety and security of the website. We are not responsible for any damage caused when accessing and using the website, including any damage incurred within downloading any data published on the website, any damage caused by disruptions of operation and malfunction of the website, by computer viruses, any damage due to loss of the data, income or unauthorized access to transmissions and data.
- If you commit any illegal or unethical act during the use of the website, we are entitled to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the website without any compensation. In this case, you are obliged to pay us compensation for the damage, which we clearly incurred due to your acts under this paragraph, in full amount.